Lion Smoking Lion Smoking

[safe]

i'm pretty bad at traditional animation but i much prefer the outcome : )

Zelda: Don Keyote Zelda: Don Keyote

Brilliant

when i was little i always used to run around ocarena of time making up my own stories, i just wish i'd had windwaker when i was that age :D
you rule

DS Ibby's Hair Restorer DS Ibby's Hair Restorer

nice

it's nice to see the occasional animation where someone doesn't get their head blown off. there should be more people like you :D
loved the use of windows noises btw

IceDragon64 responds:

I will PM you when I do more then. I have lots of projects on the way and no-one loses their head in any of them! there ARE more people like me- the Dragons & Spirits include a number of Flash authors who have similar values- all working on projects at present.
You liked the Windows sounds? OMG! Your the first!
Sadly, IHR is being maliciously voted down by someone regularly. You can see by the slow tick of votes against the flow of good reviews. Whoever it is tracks the reviews too. Sad individual with no life!
Thanks for your support.
Best Wishes,
IceDragon of the Dragons & Spirits
PS. Congratulations on the award.

3D Rally Racing 3D Rally Racing

i like't!

Amazing, i dont think i'll ever be able to get my head around 3D in flash. that water level was beautiful :3

zombie hord3!!! zombie hord3!!!

oh my word

Very, very cool game! Easily one of the most absorbing flash games i've ever played. It's good that the controlls still stay true to the first two games, agreed, i too managed to get the car stuck into a corner thanks to some crazy driving so at the moment i'm running around like a retard with a whip trying to find another one but everything else seems to be working fine.
Totally worth the wait for this one,
well done dude!

Bullet Bill 2 Bullet Bill 2

smooth

Brilliant game. I thought the controlls were great and i'm pretty confused why anyone would find it imposable. Anyway i used my graphics tablet to play it and it felt like some crazy DS mini game :)
keep up the good work bro.