Lion Smoking Lion Smoking

[safe]

i'm pretty bad at traditional animation but i much prefer the outcome : )

Zelda: Don Keyote Zelda: Don Keyote

Brilliant

when i was little i always used to run around ocarena of time making up my own stories, i just wish i'd had windwaker when i was that age :D
you rule

DS Ibby's Hair Restorer DS Ibby's Hair Restorer

nice

it's nice to see the occasional animation where someone doesn't get their head blown off. there should be more people like you :D
loved the use of windows noises btw

IceDragon64 responds:

I will PM you when I do more then. I have lots of projects on the way and no-one loses their head in any of them! there ARE more people like me- the Dragons & Spirits include a number of Flash authors who have similar values- all working on projects at present.
You liked the Windows sounds? OMG! Your the first!
Sadly, IHR is being maliciously voted down by someone regularly. You can see by the slow tick of votes against the flow of good reviews. Whoever it is tracks the reviews too. Sad individual with no life!
Thanks for your support.
Best Wishes,
IceDragon of the Dragons & Spirits
PS. Congratulations on the award.

Snapester Shorts #3 Snapester Shorts #3

nice one snapester :D

Bubble Matrix Bubble Matrix

smooth

i loved the 3d effect you did on that building, funny aswell :D

BlueBird ChristmasSpecial BlueBird ChristmasSpecial

you rule man!

look a nice review :D aaanyway, i love your style its very unlike anything else on newgrounds, i also love how much time you must have spent on this. :c i wish i had the patience to make something like this.

Actionscript and Beyond Actionscript and Beyond

you rule

that realy is an awesome tutorial, its so different to the usual mistake riddled crap that people copy and paste into their own tutorials. :D keep up the good work

Deltaforce123 responds: